Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, April 19, 2009

ART OPENING

Sunday we had an art opening at a lovely retirement community (Chesterwood Village) in West Chester, Ohio, just north of Cincinnati. Wow, the place is gorgeous. I put in some of my old cars and a couple of Venice paintings and I know they were well received since I overheard some of the comments as people looked at them.

Congratulations to Susan! Her beautiful painting of a stately old home is sold! Now, if mine would just sell!

I took a few photos to show some of the “Main Street”. When you walk in there is a chapel, a train station, a theater and a pub,a beauty shop, pet store, cafĂ© and restaurant! It is amazing! Our paintings were placed all along the street, with some extending into two other rooms – overall they looked great!

1 comment:

Arti said...

Looks great, Deb...this place has an old world charm....hope you sold your paintings,too-- Good luck :)