Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'VE BEEN WORKIN' ON THE RAILROAD - TRAINS 2

I've Been Workin' on the Railroad (Watercolor)
Here is Baldwin Engine 90 again, with the engineer featured.

2 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

Working on the railroad seems pretty strenuous after recovering from a heart attack. Glad it was not bad serious though anything like that is serious. Do what the Docs tell you. I have many friends who do so for a while then resort back to old habits. Aftr mine[now 4 years ago]i have tried my best to follow Doc's orders[along with my wifes orders]You were right in talking about an ambulance ride. No fun. Mine was for 78 miles then a life flight another 165 miles.
Had to laugh at your comments on my blog about my grizzly ventures. Believe me I don't take any chances with those guys.

debwardart said...

Gary - I'm doing as told, glad you are too! Amazing how many people have had HA (1 was enough for me, tho' - and no thanks to the life flight!)Glad you are keeping away from the bears!