Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, June 30, 2011

CATCHING UP

Since I returned from my annual painting retreat, I’ve been playing catch up.
No, I haven’t been eating burgers all this time – I said “catch up” not ketchup! (Bet you missed my humor while I was gone!)
In looking over my photos (of which there are only a few since my camera does not like to take photos at night, never has and apparently never will) I came across this one you might find of interest.

One of the ladies had some M&Ms made – they are cute as a button! They helped to commemorate our 10th year together. Turns out she and I are the only 2 who have made it to every single retreat!
A decade of painting together – that certainly says something about our friendship!

In case you cannot read these they say:
Create Art
Let’s Paint
CIAG* 10 Years
ESP* Friends

*CIAG – the name of our group – Carolina and Indiana Art Group
*ESP – Eat, Sleep, Paint

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

What a neat and sweet way to commemorate 10 years of painting together! Pretty cool :)

Vicki Greene said...

What a terrific idea - custom made M&Ms and what a terrific group to be a part of.