Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, December 8, 2016

THURSDAY W I P

During our art retreat this year, one evening a friend of one of the artists came by to say hello.  He and his wife drove up in a vintage Thunderbird!  (I forget the year).  Of course, this was a "photo op"!

Of the many pictures I took, so far I've begun two paintings.  Not sure how they will ultimately turn out, but they are fun to paint!

Here is the beginning of one.  Drawn out and miskit applied.

Some foreground paint applied - a bit of miskit spattered, color "blobbed" on.

A second layer of foreground colors applied.

1 comment:

Deborah Nolan said...

Deb looks like you are off to a great start with a fun subject. Hope you have a super weekend.