Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, January 18, 2018

FRUIT ON STEAMER BASKET




Gotta start somewhere, so how about beginning with grapes . . . 
Layering (glazing)  up gradually.

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Makes me want a grape :). Looking good, as always. I will see you in the spring, if we survive this winter!!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - looks like a great start. The grapes really look so real. Hope you are enjoying January. Have a blessed day.