Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, June 12, 2022

SHOWS IN OHIO AND INDIANA

My painting "Red Swirls" has been accepted into the WSI Annual Juried Exhibit, held at Indianapolis Museum of Art (Newfields), 4000 N. Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN 46208.  August 5, 2022-September 24, 2022.  Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony August 7, 2022 at 2 p.m.

My painting "Sayonara Nick" has been accepted into Watercolor Ohio 2022 at the Riffe Gallery, 77 S. High Street, Columbus, OH 43215.  The show will run July 30 - October 7, 2022.  Opening reception held on July 30 starting at 1 p.m.

No comments: