Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Friday, April 18, 2008



Last year a painting friend asked if we would like to paint pictures for an auction, using photos taken by her granddaughter, a medical student, who had travelled to Africa. All benefits from sales would go to fund a mission for AIDS patients. Even though I'm not a portrait painter I selected these two photos. I'm told that all of the paintings sold (even these!!!).

The painting at the top was done with watercolor, the one on the bottom with fluid acrylics.

No comments: