Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, April 3, 2008



The Kennedy Heights Arts Center Spring Guild Show is coming up - April 12 is opening night with a nice reception from 6-8 p.m. - wine and munchies - makes a nice evening.

The show is only open on Saturdays (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) from April 12 through May 3.

This is one of my paintings entered; the apples in a bag on the previous post will also be hanging.

Hope you get a chance to stop by.

Peony, 14x18, Fluid Acrylics on Canvas.

No comments: