Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, June 2, 2008

Fluffy, The Red Tailed Hawk


This painting of a red tailed hawk is done with both tube and fluid acrylics.

This bird has been in a couple of small shows and in and out of the gallery. People tell me “oooohh, I just love this guy, he’s so fluffy I could pet him” and yet, no one purchases him. One woman (she also said he was fluffy) told me she would buy him, so I plopped him on the backseat of my car and drove to the appointed destination of purchase, but she never showed up. So, he still resides on my back seat. I now fondly refer to him as “Fluffy, the Red Tailed Hawk”. (I’ve decided that his cousin is “Gladly, The Cross Eyed Bear” – get it???).

No comments: