Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Going, going . . . gone!

My first giveaway is over - there were two flag paintings and now they are gone!

And I connected with a "bloggerite" (the real purpose of this exercise!) from the Pacific Northwest - how cool!

Keep watching - I'll be doing this again soon and hope to meet someone else from "Blog Land"!

7 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Darn! my timing was off to get into your drawing. I will have to be more attentive to the next one :-) Gaylynn

Vicki Greene said...

I have added you to my blog list so that I can keep up with you. I would love to win a Deb Ward Original!

debwardart said...

Hey - maybe this is working! Thanks for signing in, ladies! Stay tuned - there will be more.

RH Carpenter said...

Although I won one of the first paintings - sorry, Deb, just me, old Rhonda :( - I know you will have more waiting in the wings for your next give-away!! Who wouldn't want a Deb Ward original?

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Oh my GOOOOdness......... I can't believe I was the lucky recepient of the georgeous flag painting. It came today and looks even better in person. Its just dazzeling. Thank you so much Deb. What a generous thing to do. I only wish I could be in one of your classes. Your work is so nice. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

BookLady said...

Deb-Just wondering, was that the flag at Meeting House Antiques in Metamora? It reminded me of some of your other paintings from that subject? Gail

debwardart said...

Booklady (Gail?) - yes, from Metamora. It makes a great painting for beginners to do when they are a few weeks into painting classes. Always turns out well and who doesn't like a flag!