Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Friday, September 23, 2011

OVERWHELMED BY ART SHOWS . . .

I've been slow on the posts lately - sorry for that.

Haven't had a lot of time to paint, too much WORK involved right now with art shows, both entering them myself and working on ViewPoint.  In fact, I've been so busy that I completely forgot to pick up a painting - that's not like me (usually, anyway!)

For those of you interested, the ViewPoint entries have been given to the judge for selection and you will be receiving your notification letters at the beginning of October. 

With another busy weekend looming, looks like I won't get any painting done again.  I'm itching to get back to complete one and re-do another - posts on both coming soon, I promise!

Hang in there!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

will be waiting.. sounds like you have been busy.. stopped by to say hi and check out all i've missed.. take care busy lady~~~

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

I know what it can be like Debs with the itch to get back to actually putting paint to canvas/paper when one is so busy. Look forward to seeing new and reworked paintings.