Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, January 15, 2012

HANGING ON THE WALL

I got the two pins added to the painting.

Here is the final painting which I have titled “In the Eyes of the Law”.
Acrylic on canvas, 22x28

5 comments:

Arti said...

Very appropriate!Congrats Deb, your portrait is wonderful.

martinealison said...

Beau travail...
gros bisous

debwardart said...

Arti and Martine - thanks for the comments, but, as you will see on a post in a couple days - I "put the cart before the horse" on this one, so you will get the explanation then!

Ana Sani said...

Wow, that's amazing.

Ann Buckner said...

Wonderful painting and loved the story too. I can see why he was thrilled.