Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, March 4, 2012

FEATURED ARTIST!

I’m happy to let you know that I’m featured on Carrie Waller’s blog “Carrie’s Creations”.  So hop on over there to see my interview!

Carrie had a lot of great questions that made me think before I answered, but if I were filling out the interview today, some of those answers would be different. I don’t always do the same thing. Even as I reread my answers on her blog I realized that I’m not painting exactly that same way right now. But I might on my next painting!

Art – there really is no “cut and dried” right answer!

We can probably all agree that our art evolves constantly. Hopefully we are all making a progression to better pieces in the future, with that elusive “best” piece always our goal.

Thanks to Carrie for inviting me to participate in her Friday Feature Artist!

And - be sure to check out her "guest blogger" - my good friend Rhonda Carpenter!  Check out Rhonda's blog too!

Happy painting!

No comments: