Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, April 14, 2014

CAROL CARTER WORKSHOP

It's been a busy couple of weeks!  On the go for 12 days in a row - that must be some kind of record for me.  Now, finally, I think I'm back to "normal" (whatever that is) and have spent most of today catching up on emails and updating blogs.

April 4, 5 and 6 I attended the Carol Carter workshop which the Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society sponsored.

If you ever get a chance to take a workshop with Carol - DO IT!  She is a wonderful teacher.

Rather than "reinvent the wheel" check out these links to posts about this workshop by some of the attendees.
Rhonda Carpenter - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Souvenirs
Gaylynn Robinson
Laura Starrett
GCWS

Carol Carter by Carol Carter!

2 comments:

Arti said...

I have always admired Carol's work, it must have been real fun to have a workshop with her!Do we get to see the results? :)

debwardart said...

She gave a GREAT w/s. We were all pleased. Guess I'll have to show mine one of these days!