Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, June 22, 2013

GREATER CINCINNATI WATERCOLOR SOCIETY ANNUAL JURIED SHOW

While I was away, my painting "Industrial Revolution" won 1st place at our GCWS Annual Juried Show currently showing through the weekend of July 6-7 at the Woman's Art Club Cultural Center (aka "The Barn") in Mariemont, Ohio.  We were able to extend the show a week!

The Judge was Ken Landon Buck - he's got a good eye!!! (LOL)

For more information on the show, you can go to our GCWS blogspot.

No comments: