Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, October 7, 2013

PAINTINGS FROM THE WORKSHOP

Here is one of the paintings Tina brought to show us her floral work
Here are paintings from the other artists.
Set up and completed painting

Here is the set up . . . .

Here is the completed painting

This woman did great work - she is a colored pencil artist - can you tell!

Drawing and painting in progress.

Set up and painting in progress.




This painting utilized the set up above.

No comments: