Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, April 20, 2015

PRINTER UPDATE

I did purchase a new printer - for $84 - and got a 2 year service contract, so price came in at $102, not bad - $51 a year for 2 years . . . . .

This one is a different brand and it’s amazing how things can be so different to do simple functions.

After lots of cursing (what, me???) I think I’ve got the hang of it.  Hey – it’s hooked up, it prints, copies  
(s l o w l y  compared to my old one) and has an SD slot in front – so it’s not all bad.


Besides – in 2 years I can get a new one!!!!

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Happy printing! I hope the replacement ink cartridges are just as economical.