Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, April 23, 2015

DRIVING AROUND

I've been chastised by a friend - "why haven't you put anything on your blog lately?".  

Well, sometimes this painting process is S L O W!!!
So - I’ve decided to put up some “Driving Around” posts to supplement my painting posts! 
In between my paintings, enjoy some photos of this beautiful area where I live – southeastern Indiana!

Here’s one of my favorite sites – I pass it almost every day.


You have all heard of “invisible fence” – here is an original version!  
This fence has been in this condition for several years!  (Note the lock on the gate!!!)

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

LOL, sometimes things are just like that! Nice catch. Enjoy your day!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb- beautiful photo-what a lovely spot to see daily. Thank you for sharing. Hope you are painting something fun. Hugs!