Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, February 1, 2016

STUDIO

While still not finished in my daughter's room - got a LONG WAY to go still - I have made a start in my son's room.

As you can see - even after he moved out there was still HIS STUFF in there!  I'm pretty proud of myself that I un-wired an entire Pioneer sound system, keeping the right wires with each component.  It's now sitting in 2 boxes waiting for my daughter to decide if she wants it, or it's off to the Goodwill.


Another room taped - including the desk area which I did later!  As you can see, the dog got into the act too!

For you dog people, you know that you cannot disappear from a room for any length of time without him locating you!  And of course, he will manage to lay down exactly in the center of all of the activity - just where you don't want him to be!


Well - now it's time to paint this room and begin moving my arts and crafts and sewing supplies in here.

Again, a long process, but hopefully worth it in the end.  Stay tuned!

No comments: