Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, January 28, 2016

STUDIO

Here are some of the drawers with their containers filled.

My plan is to move things slowly and carefully - so thought goes into "what goes where" and items make sense together.  

None of this will be quick or easy, so I'm taking my time and doing a little at a time.  Eventually all of my art supplies will be in this room, including some work tables - in addition to the huge desk area.

Here is a drawer for drawing and ink supplies.

This is my watercolor drawer.

Here are all of my acrylic supplies on the shelves - the stuff on top is . . . .  "stuff"!
Hope I'm not already beginning to make a mess!  Not sure where these
will finally end up, but they are in the room and stored out of the way for now.

No comments: