Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, August 1, 2016

2016 ART RETREAT - Final

There was a trip to Cheap Joe's in Boone, and a tour by his niece, Meghan . . .
In Joe Miller's office.

The call center.

Strolling down the aisles in the warehouse.

Part of the shipping department.
 . . . followed by lunch in a beautiful little mountain town!

A WONDERFUL time was had by all - we can't wait until next year to do it again!

To the Ladies of the CIAG/esp YEAR 15 AND COUNTING!!!  Thank you for another wonderful week - the best friends anyone could have.  I love you all.

No comments: