Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, October 6, 2016

THURSDAY W I P

My daughter's wedding bouquet
Here is the finished painting.  I'm happy with it.

But - more importantly - she is too!

I didn't tell her I was painting it, and when she came over after my trip I did a "show and tell" of my paintings.  When she saw this one she immediately recognized it and said "can I have it?"  LOL

She has always been my harshest critic, and when I can please her it makes me feel great!

2 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

That's a beautiful painting and bouquet. You should be licensing your work to china companies. I can just see this pattern on a beautiful plate.

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Deb - this is certainly breathtaking. I am sure your daughter is more than pleased. Hope you have a blessed weekend.