Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, July 3, 2017

ART RETREAT 4

I made some scarves (with a slightly modified pattern).  Again, I chose a color that reminded me of each of them and my friends all agreed that the scarf they received was truly "their color".

Last, but certainly not least, came the gift I was most excited about.

My son does wonderful woodworking so I asked him to make these beautiful trays for me to give as gifts.  The bonus was that he made one for me - free of charge!

Once again, the time passed too quickly, but we chose our dates for next year and will all look forward to our time together then.

1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Beautiful scarves...I am sure your friends were delighted...looks like someone else in the family has talent. How wonderful of your son to make one of these for you. Hope you have a great day. Hugs!