Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, September 7, 2017

THURSDAY WIP

After removing the miskit and scrubbing in a few spots, I think the painting is finished.

Fiesta, 22x30, Watercolor, Arches 300# CP

2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Looks like it is finished to me....wonderful painting with lovely colors. Have a great week.

RH Carpenter said...

WOW! Party time! Love the colors, Deb, and your masterful handling of the shapes and shadows.