Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Casein - Applies in a Bag on Lace





This is my most recent casein picture – and my husband paid me a very high compliment – he said he didn’t think I could improve on it! Wow, very high praise indeed! He even commented on the depth in the shadows – perhaps he really is “Mr. Art Critic”!

I like to paint in series and apparently I now have a “thing” for lace and fruit – hmmmmmm!

It’s good to be painting again and, even more good news – finally got my Kodak Easyshare to work – only 3 calls to Kodak (read that 3 hours on the phone) and the receipt of a CD from them – but it’s working – thank goodness!

And – the best news – my husband bought a laptop and one of those wireless cards – which works on my computer also. So I now have semi-high speed internet – hey, anything over 24.0 bits per second is fast (yes, that’s correct – 24.0) – so if I get 200+ I think I’m flying and it’s already been up to 500+. I can even see videos! Hallelujah!

Apples in a Bag on Lace, Casein, 16x20

No comments: