Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Peony

Yep, another Peony. Pretty straightforward - not done on the top and then done on the bottom!





This was a class project for my Dunham group - and it was a great stretch for them, I know, but they did a good job without TOO MUCH complaining!
This may not be "frameworthy" - I have to live with it a while.
I'm working on something that is NOT a peony now (I promise!) and will have that coming up soon.

3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

WOW! Not frameworthy? Gosh, you must have really high standards, Deb, as I think this one is wonderfully painted.

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Beautiful. Looks frame worthy to me.

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Hi Deb, have you checked your junk mail box lately? I recently sent you a note. I'll send it again incase it's gone now.