Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, October 4, 2008

On Line Article!

I have just had an article about casein published in the "webzine" www.CreateBetterPaintings.com. If you are a member of the site, you can log in as a member and read all about it!

If you are not a member and are interested in reading the article, send me an email and I'll send you the info about how to log in!

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Congrats on the article - you are in good company! I couldn't get in without being a member so shifted some paypal funds and will get in today - looks like a good organization and I love art magazines so what's to lose, right?