Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ART IN THE COUNTRY WORKSHOPS

Throughout the year I will be offering affordable weekend workshops - beginning with Watercolor Batik! (Since so many people commented on the painting I had in the GCWS show, I decided to give a workshop on that technique first).
You can request a registration form via email (see the sidebar).
I'm located just west of Cincinnati, OH in beautiful southeastern Indiana - an easy, uncomplicated drive via the local interstates - just a few minutes and 4 right turns from I-74 .
Come, bring a friend, learn a new technique and have a great time!
Hope to see you soon!

No comments: