Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD - FINAL

Final rendition – certifiable for Christmas card!

Not sure how often I'd want to use this medium, but at least I'm not afraid of it any more!
Glass Ornaments, 8x10 watercolor board, Gouache

9 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

I think it will make a great card - make sure you send one to me!!

Vicki Greene said...

Beautiful! I would have never known that you had a problem with the bottom one.

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

It ended looking great Deb, sure your hubby won't complaint anymore, right? Does the gouache behave well on the watercolor board?

Mermaid's Palette said...

Beautiful! Love the reflections on the tray and how all the colors are shining through. So glad I saw your blog on Pat's.
Sheryl

Gretchen Bjornson ART said...

Very pretty. It will make a beautiful card for Christmas.

Lisa Walsh said...

Stunning, Deb, absolutely stunning. If I send you my address, will you send me a Christmas card? I would love to have one of these to call my very own.

Jeanette Jobson said...

Its lovely Deb. You inspire me to try the medium.

jyothisethu said...

beautiful work...
the transparent effect that you have achieved is great...
congrats...

debwardart said...

Rhonda - will do!
Vicki - thanks (I managed to pull it off - whew!!!)
Teresa - gouache seemed fine on the board
Sheryl - Thanks for stopping by! Like your work!
Gretchen, Jeanette and Joy - thanks to all of you!
Lisa - Thank you! But, we shall see, you will have to let me know!