Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, August 8, 2011

FARMALL - 4

Continuation of the process.

4 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Great colors! This is progressing very well!

Roger Brown Art said...

This is coming along nicely look forward to seeing it finished.

debwardart said...

Thanks Christiane.
Roger - thanks for visiting - you lead an interesting life! And your work is great.

Ann Buckner said...

Deb, you have my admiration, painting machinery. It must be challenging to paint all those little parts and creating separation between the areas.