Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FARMALL - 7

As you can see, this took some time!

4 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Beautiful finish, Deb! This painting sure was worth the time that you put into it -I love the details! That touch of blue in the machinery is perfect.

laura said...

Gorgeous! I love all the variations in the red, which are beautiful, and the spots of blue. An amazing drawing and composition!

Diana said...

Wow this took a ton of work.. and I love it. I love farmalls and tractors.. something about the hard work they do and the wonderful people who use them. Wonderful painting.Take care,Diana

debwardart said...

Thanks Diana; your florals are beautiful!