Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, February 20, 2014

MARBLES - 3

I began adding color to the marbles, again glazing in layers, in sections.




5 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

It is going to be very cool, seeing these come alive!

Ginny Stiles said...

Uh oh, the marbles begin! :-

Vicki Greene said...

I admire you and your love of detail! It is going to be an amazing painting when finished. Don't lose any marbles (sorry, I just couldn't resist).

Kim Shirley said...

Ooooooooooooh! Looking good ;)

Debbie Nolan said...

Am looking forward to seeing this finished...I am sure they will be lovely.