Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, December 8, 2014

TUBA - FINAL

After all of the words and notes were complete I darkened the shadows and made a few more adjustments.

I think it's done now!

Flight of the Bumblebee, 30x22, watercolor and acrylic, Arches 300#

7 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'ai manqué un certain nombre de vos billets et aujourd'hui je suis séduite de pouvoir les visualiser et ainsi admirer l'évolution de cette belle oeuvre.
J'aime ce travail de précision basé sur le dessin... Je vous félicite.

Gros bisous ♡

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - It is beautiful and it sure looks finished to me. Very stunning piece my friend.

Katherine Harra said...

An inspirational result. I'm almost (almost) ready to try something shiney! Your interpretation of the source was dead on, I love it.

debwardart said...

Martine said: I missed a number of tickets and now I am seduced able to view and admire the evolution of this beautiful work.
I like this precision work based on the drawing ... I congratulate you.
Thank you Martine! (Sometimes we lose information in translation!)
Debbie, I think it's finished!
Katherine - you have been busy, I'm sure, with shows and Christmas coming. Nice to hear from you again. Your work is beautiful, you can certainly do "shiney"!

RH Carpenter said...

The finish deserves a standing ovation!! What a stunning piece of art, Deb!!

debwardart said...

Thanks Rhonda!

laura said...

Amazing!!!! Love!