Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, January 5, 2015

PEEKABOO BEAR - 2 (Chroma Flow Acrylics)

Step 3 - Adding color around the bears (a little bit of negative painting) 

Step 4 - Adding more color to the background and rug.  Then I began painting the "peekaboo" bear!

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing.

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

J'aime et je trouve toujours très intéressant de pouvoir admirer l'évolution d'une oeuvre. Merci pour ce partage.

Gros bisous ♡

debwardart said...

Thank you Sue and Martine.
(Martine said: I love and I always find very interesting to see the evolution of a work. Thank you for sharing.)