Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Friday, June 17, 2016

THURSDAY W I P

This next series of Thursday WIP begins - on a Friday, no less!  This week just got away from me.

This painting is from a photo taken many years ago which I cropped way down so that just the piece of the flower basket was in the frame and it is painted oversize.

 Whenever I find interesting or pretty items that I think might make their way into a painting some day, I snap them up.  I think this tea cup comes from Old Tyme Pottery, but could be mistaken.  Just loved the colors in it.


A little miskit here and there, and a light yellow first glaze.









No comments: