Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, June 11, 2016

THE WEDDING - JUNE 11, 2016

My son was married this afternoon (the hottest day of the year so far).  Finally!  The person who married them began the ceremony (only 5 minutes long, per orders from my son!) by saying "Well, it's about time!"  My hand to God, I was going to stand up and say that at the end of the ceremony, but he beat me to it!

They have known each other 10 years, live together, have a house, what more can you ask for?

Apparently a fine Country Wedding.   Very casual - jeans and cowboy boots!  The Celebration (not a reception, mind you) has begun and I'm staying in the cool house until I'm ready to eat some fresh fried fish (from our lake) and chicken fried by the local Masters of Chickenry!

Beer and booze are flowing (I don't have to be present to know that!) and merriment abounds.

A hayride to and fro for the wedding party - and the party began last night!  This is the weekend he normally has his annual fish fry - so it was a natural for a wedding since everyone had the date penciled in!

Friends and family stepped in to make it a real knock out affair.

I'll post some photos of the "celebration" after they are taken tonight.

In the meantime, here is a photo of him and me and one of the happy couple!
Me and my "baby boy"
Chas and Jess

No comments: