Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, June 23, 2016

THURSDAY W I P

These photos show a slow progression.

Here shadows have been added and a little bit of color added to the background.


Shadows have been deepened inside the cup and saucer.

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Looks really good :) nice to see the progression

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOOKING good!!!

RH Carpenter said...

Ooooo, I like!!!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Fascinating...love watching this unfold.

laura said...

Love seeing the steps, especially of one of your paintings, as, you know, I am such a fan of your painting of lace, and, now, wicker!