Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hang in There!

For those of you who visit my site regularly, and for those of you who are new - thanks for hanging in there!

I'm no longer on dial up - I'm using a Sprint card which is faster than dial up - but not that fast! It's very hit or miss for me to post - this morning I spent over an hour and still couldn't get it to connect to Blogger!

But I promise I'm trying to keep this site current and interesting.

So, please stop back often and watch for new items as I'm able to get them uploaded.

No comments: