Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, July 24, 2010

SPLASH 11

One of my painting retreat friends - Monique Wolfe - is in the new Splash 11 book!
Here’s a copy of her page.

For some reason, the colors are not true in the book, unfortunately (the painting is much more colorful in person) but at least you can see her work! She is also in both the Missouri Watercolor Society and Louisiana Watercolor Society shows!
Way to go Monique!

5 comments:

laura said...

Gorgeous painting--the light's amazing! I love the violet-yellow colors.

Vicki Greene said...

You certainly keep good company! What an honor for your friend.

debwardart said...

Thanks Laura and Vicki - and I'm sure Monique thanks you too! She's an awesome artist and I'm proud to know her!

Christiane Kingsley said...

This is very beautiful. Did she start it with a pour?

debwardart said...

Christiane, I believe it was poured.