Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, July 5, 2010

TEAPOTS - 2

Next I began adding some light shadowing and reflected colors in the objects. The objects look dark here, but when the background is in (fingers crossed!) it will look white with reflected colors and pale shadows on it.

6 comments:

irinapictures said...

These guys are so beautiful, so ceramic. Not photo-ceramic, but watercolorly-ceramic :-))

Christiane Kingsley said...

I love it! So delicate!
What color will the background be?

Vicki Greene said...

So far - just beautiful!

RH Carpenter said...

Beautiful so far - looking forward to the finish! And I LOVE your new painting at the top banner!!

jyothisethu said...

beautiful and realistic work...
congrats...

debwardart said...

Yippee - I've got comments again!!! I thought I had lost them yesterday - must have been a blogger thing!!
Irina - your drawings are great and glad you like the watercolor ceramic quality!
Christiane, Vicki and Joy - Thanks!
Rhonda - my new banner painting is the one that won at GWS and sold - and one that I really enjoyed painting from the start!