Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, June 30, 2012

CONVERSATION - 1

This little painting (6x6) was inspired by a small group of darling chairs. They certainly looked hand made and again looked inviting, except for the city grime on them (and me with a new pair of khaki paints on!). If I go up there again with friends, I think it will be fun to sit there in the shade and chat.

2 comments:

Ginny Stiles said...

But this is the photo of it, right Deb? This is not the painting itself? It sure looks like a photo.
Can't wait to see it.
I have always loved painting seats and chairs too.
this one does not have much shadow so it's going to be a challenge!

debwardart said...

Yes, Ginny, this is the photo, not the painting!