Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, August 5, 2013

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Thank you all for your patience!

Lately I have either had computer issues, Blogger issues or art related issues that have made it either impossible or difficult to get my posts uploaded.

Seems sometimes the internet is non-cooperative, sometimes Blogger will let me do part of what I want, but not all of what I want!  Thanks to my friend Rhonda Carpenter, at least I know that it's not just me!!! 

And lately I have been pursuing my "art career" as much as possible and simply don't have time to do much on the computer except check email messages. 

So, if I'm gone from the blog for a while, just hang in there - I'm doing the best that I can!

1 comment:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Deb, we will be patient: you, your art and your posts are all worth waiting for.