Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, August 25, 2013

VIEWPOINT - BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

I just realized that I had not put up my photos from the ViewPoint opening.

As you can see, there was a good turn out.


My friend, Monique’s, painting of the motorcycle looked great on that yellow wall! I was so happy she got into the show, I believe it’s the third time for her. She painted this motorcycle at our annual retreat a couple years ago and I love it! Hanging next to it, on the left, is a painting by Wynne Bittlinger, one of our GCWS members.


Here is my friend, Rhonda Carpenter’s painting – “Caw Girl” – which sold at the opening! I’m so happy for her.
Here’s my painting, Dragon Tea. I can’t decide if that gentleman is looking at my painting or rushing past it to look at the oil painting next to it! 
This painting of Christmas ornaments was painted by my friend, Marilyn Bishop’s, daughter, Peggy. Marilyn had a photo of this painting at one of our GCWS meetings and I was bowled over when she showed it to me – talk about detail!
Just thought you might enjoy these photos.

If you live near Cincinnati, please go see the show – check the left hand side of my blog for more information.

1 comment:

Christiane Kingsley said...

What beautiful paintings! This is quite the show. Thank you for sharing these pictures.