Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, May 29, 2014

ANNUAL ART RETREAT

It's THAT TIME of year again - time for our annual art retreat!

Hopefully, after a week of good food, good wine, good friends and - oh yes - good painting!!! - I'll have something to show you when I return.

So please be patient with me - it will be a couple weeks probably before I'm able to get a blog post ready.

See you when I return!

No comments: