Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, July 21, 2014

VIEWPOINT ACCEPTANCE

I just received an email that two of my paintings have been selected for the ViewPoint show.

The show will be open to the public September 10-25, Monday - Friday from 9-5 at Art Design Consultants, 310 Culvert Street, 5th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio with the opening reception and awards on September 13 from 5-8,

I'll be curious to see the show this year, since this is a new and unique venue.  Click to find out more about Art Design Consultants.

Here are the two paintings that were accepted:
Swirls

Daisies on Daisies



4 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Congratulations, Deb!

Christiane Kingsley said...

Congratulations, Deb. These paintings are beautiful...as is all your work!

Gaylynn said...

Congratulations Deb! They both look like winners to me :)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

these are fabulous. I so admire your patience with this subject.
Congratulations to you.