Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, August 25, 2014

CHROMA PAINT TRIAL - 4

Once the paint dried, I put tape around the edge of the vase and edge of the doily to protect them as I darkened the table area. 
 Some of the lace areas were darkened, as was the shadow area below the doily, and the creases of the doily were added.
The vase and shadows were darkened. 

1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - really enjoying seeing this piece develop. Looks like you are using these acrylics much like watercolor - very soft and lovely. Have a great day.