Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, August 11, 2014

CHROMA PAINT TRIAL

I was asked to participate in a paint trial for Chroma paints, way back in the winter.  Of course I said yes, thinking that it would be a great time to play and experiment, since not a lot was going on due to the horrible weather that so many of us experienced.

Well, there were delays galore for shipping due to that awful winter weather, so by the time the paints were delivered, I was busy.  But I finally got a chance to begin using the paints in late May.

Turns out that, even though I had requested only their Free Flow - liquid acrylics - they also sent me tons of their Chroma Classic paints.
Above are the paints and mediums they sent me - a full box!  The jars are their Classic, the small bottles on the right are the Free Flow and the 3 tubes on the left are Atelier Interactive - something like the Golden Open.

The next few blog posts will show the paintings that I have created so far.

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Looking forward to the paintings, Deb. And what a great LOT of paints to try out!!!