Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, August 28, 2014

CHROMA PAINT TRIAL - 5

More shadows were added and more color added to the gardenia.
Here is a close up of the gardenia with a second layer of color added . . . . . 
and here with even more color added . . . . . 
Then the background was added. 

3 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Deb - this is simply lovely - the background really makes it come alive. I love how deep and luscious these colors look. Thanks for sharing.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

so soft and fresh! I love chroma Atleir paints with water! Thanks for sharing = )

RH Carpenter said...

Nice finish on this one and love the bg loosely painted and the beautiful blues and violets.