Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, September 29, 2014

RED VASE WITH DAISIES

This summer I began teaching a private student and she's doing great!  The next couple of posts will show a painting we did together with the end results.

I showed her a simple set up, using some of my oriental designed fabric, a small vase and some daisies from my local Kroger store.

I created a drawing from this photo and she followed along with me - I'm using my painting for the steps we followed.

We miskited the design on the fabric, then painted the background and around the edges of the vase and flowers.

1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - I will be looking forward to seeing this in steps. Looks like a wonderful set up too. Have a great week.