Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, March 12, 2015

PAINTING GLASS REFLECTIONS - WORKSHOP


WORKSHOP
PAINTING GLASS REFLECTIONS
April 25 - 26, 2015

LOCATION 
Cincinnati Art Club Building
1021 Parkside Place
Cincinnati, Ohio  (Mt. Adams)
$125.00

In this workshop you will learn how to paint a reflective glass surface and vibrant stripes.

Day 1 - Using the drawing provided, you will follow along with me as we begin our painting adventure!  
I will be doing demos throughout the day, and you will receive individual attention as needed.
(Painting size - 1/2 sheet of watercolor paper)

Day 2 - We will finalize this painting.  If time permits, using your own photo or drawing, you will incorporate the techniques learned in Day 1 to begin creating your own painting with my help and supervision.

This workshop is for beginners to advanced artists.
For you "doubting Thomases" out there who think you "can't do it"?  
Think again!  You CAN create this lovely painting!

My workshops are "user friendly" - with no stress and tons of fun!
(Not only that, I'll even provide morning and afternoon snacks.)

Interested?  (You know you are!)  
Contact me for more information - dwardart@yahoo.com

4 comments:

mollie jones said...

Deb....I love to paint glass, and would be there at your workshop will bells on if I lived closer. Please post your demo results.

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah Deb - I wish I could attend your workshop. It sounds wonderful. I am sure you are a great teacher. Have a lovely week.

debwardart said...

Thank you both - wish you could join us!

Christiane Kingsley said...

I too wish I could attend. It is going to be a wonderful workshop!